YRG Core Values & Principles
Our Values and Principles are important to us – important enough to share with you.
- Your growth and success are our primary goals at the YRG. Our experience demonstrates that if we provide clients with excellent service and support, our success will follow naturally. We want to be large enough to train hundreds of our clients with individual attention, yet small to create and maintain the relationships that support your success and thereby our own.
- Integrity and honesty are the core of our business values. We are committed to the highest ethical principles. Our continued success depends upon the driven adherence to this standard. We expect our staff and instructors to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work with students and colleagues and in their personal lives.
- We select our team one by one. In a service business, we know that without the great people, it is impossible to be a great company, and provide the great opportunities and great results.
- Teamwork is our mantra; YOU are part of our team, too. While individual creativity is required, we know consistent, full-team effort yields the best results in the long term. We have no room for those who put their personal agendas and interests ahead of the interests of our clients and the YRG.
- We believe that there is a delicate balance between, work, family and business and we strive to keep them all in balance. Sometimes, life gets in the way, and we work our clients to provide the best solution for all concerns.
- We know that relationships that last are built upon delivering what is promised, day after day after day despite the current business climate. We want to earn and keep your trust, year after year.
- We feel great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. We value creativity and imagination in our unique content and teaching styles. When you learn something so out-of-the-ordinary, you won’t forget it easily for a long time to come.
- We have been blessed and we believe in giving back, both to our community, and the world around us. We support international aid organizations and encourage others to also.